The ICA’s new partnership with The Globe & Mail Media Group allows member agencies exclusive access to publish thought leadership on the new ‘Report on Marketing’ online hub.
Created to promote the value of Canadian agencies to a discerning business readership, ‘Report on Marketing’ provides ICA members with a high-profile forum for thought leadership about topical business matters, & the transformational power of effective marketing.
“Report on Marketing delivers valuable insights & inspiration from agency thought leaders to readers of The Globe & Mail online,” says Scott Knox, president & CEO, ICA. “The ICA is proud to amplify its membership while promoting the merit of the Canadian agency sector in this new way.”
‘Report on Marketing’ is located on globelink.ca, The Globe & Mail Media Group’s new website. Serving as an online hub, it will provide a live archive for sponsored content as well as other editorials & ICA marketing research material.
ICA member agencies who would like to discuss contributing thought-leadership articles to ‘Report on Marketing’ should contact Scott Knox at email@example.com or call 416 482 1396 x225
Here are some recent articles:
- Human Hopes and Fears – What Brands Can Learn From Pandemics
- Creating Reasons to Choose
- Unmasking Gender Inequity Through Creative Digital Design
- Coca-Cola’s Holiday Pitch Leaves a Bad Taste in Agency Land
- Why Website Accessibility is Now a Serious Issue for Brands
- Why ‘Resilience’ Is The Most Important Team-Performance Metric During Times of Crisis